Research Analyst needed for a leading multinational company in Beirut, Lebanon.
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accountancy, Economics, Banking, or Business
· 2 years of work experience in documents processing and research
· Experience in research, consultancy, or financial services
· Possess excellent inter-personal and well-developed communication skills, in particular, questioning and listening skill.
· Good analytic and research skills.
· Paying attention to detail and delivering activities on time.
· High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, MS Project, Visio etc.).
· Ability to work with teams in a timeline driven high-pressure environment
· Sound time management skills
· Self-driven with a high level of motivation and energy; a strong ‘can do’ attitude; ability and willingness to work in a dynamic set-up with maturity and flexibility
· Ability to proactively identify ways to contribute to firms goals & mission
· Applying critical thinking to analyze issues
· Leading multiple tasks and activities at a time
· Able to work effectively independently as well as in a team
· Conducting extensive research on companies, and industries.
· Gathering the right intelligent information from different credible sources.
· Connecting with the companies to conduct interviews to gather information.
· Research of data in a timely and accurate manner while aligning with the relevant research guidelines.
· Preparing in-depth and comprehensive reports and documents containing company profiles
· Doing risk assessment and financial analysis of the Companies
· Assigning company ratings as per the guidelines
· Proactively providing support for internal initiatives and different departments as and when required
· Taking complete ownership of the work assigned
· Efficiently organizing, storing and analyzing data with attention to security and confidentiality