Application Implementation Engineer needed for a leading IT company in Beirut, Lebanon.
- Degree in Computer Science / Engineering or relevant discipline.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in implementing RPA (Robotic Process Automation), BPM (Business Process Management), Workflow Management, ECM (Enterprise Content Management), Queue Management System.
- 3+ years of experience in managing SQL Server and Oracle Databases.
- Good knowledge in Mobile Applications (IOS/Android).
· Diversified experience in different types of projects such as mobile applications, enterprise systems, workflow automation, robotic process automation, systems integration
· Ability to train customers based on business needs.
· Proven track record in successfully and effectively implementing medium to large size software projects.
· Native Arabic speaker with excellent communication, presentation and negotiations skills in English.
· Effective leadership and management skills.
· Familiarity with CMMI is a big plus.
· Thrive under stress and tight deadlines
· Multi-tasker and fast learner that can quickly and efficiently adjust to new business and technical domains
· Particularly flexible and adaptable
· Customer focused, well balancing between best fit and best practice
· Highly analytical with great attention to details, yet without losing focus on the big picture
· Eagerness to learn and keeping Up-to-date knowledge of the latest IT and software technologies and trends
· Team player and cooperative
· Willingness and ability to travel occasionally (10%-25%)
· System installation and system configuration
· Running UAT and obtain customer acceptance.
· Conduct training sessions for clients on newly installed products.
· Lead or support all aspects of customer implementations and provide technical client support and issue resolution remotely (via email, phone and other electronic medium) or onsite.
· Conduct live demos to introduce the company to clients.
· Serve as the lead contact for daily customer interaction and implementation activities.
· Coach and prepare customers for successful rollouts of the applications.
· Ensure effective transfer of information learned in training to the work environment.
· Diagnosis, research and analyze customer issues and requests.
· Provide guidance to team members on customer problems.
· Solve complex maintenance problems using software diagnostic.
· Develop, track and report key implementation progress metrics.
· Prioritizing and escalating issues when needed and keeping customers informed of progress.
· Develop and maintain implementation best practices, document procedures, standards, best practices, configuration settings and sequences
· Work with third-party vendors when issues traverse multiple systems.
· Assist with data conversions / migration.
· Identify gaps in functionality and work with product management to enhance our products.
· Participate in enhancement creation.
· Learning new releases and functionality in preparation for the next implementation.
· Generate weekly / monthly reports on client support status