Movenpick Hotel is seeking to recruit Reservation agent.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Processes reservations from the sales office, other hotel departments, and travel agents.
2. Knows the type of rooms available as well as their location and layout.
3. Knows the selling status, rates, and benefits of all packages plans.
4. Knows the credit policy of the hotel and how to code each reservation.
5. Creates and maintains reservation records by date of arrival and alphabetical listing.
6. Determines room rates based on the selling tactics of the hotel.
7. Prepares letters of confirmation.
8. Communicates reservation information to the front desk.
9. Processes cancellations and modifications and promptly relays this information to the front desk.
10. Understands the hotel's policy on guaranteed reservations and no-shows.
11. Processes advance deposits on reservations.
12. Tracks future room availabilities on the basis of reservations.
BA in hospitality of Business Management
One to two years in similar position
Company: Movenpick Essential Spa
Job Type: Hospitality and Tourism
Date Posted: May 17, 2018