This position involves leading custom front-end web development throughout the entire project life cycle. You will experience the freedom of building custom web sites using your own leadership and programming skills including application architecture, design input, site layout/user interface, database design/programming, in PHP or .NET development.
The right individual for this role will be a motivated and energetic developer who takes initiative, enjoys finding solutions to a varying number of challenges, is detail-oriented, and takes extreme pride in their work.
• Candidates should have proven PHP or .NET experience as well as a solid understanding of Object Oriented Design and Programming and MVC pattern.
• A solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures.
• Strong communication and writing skills.
• Ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and clients while leading development to a completed and successful solution.
• Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of clients’ timelines and budgets.
• Ability to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment.
• Awareness and pride in 100% client satisfaction.
• Creation of site layout/user interface from provided design concepts by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
• Placement and layout of web site pages given client provided content.
• Application/Framework design as needed.
• Specifications/Requirements gathering as needed.
• Routine daily maintenance of existing sites and applications.
• Assist in gathering requirements and project specifications
• Attend project kickoff meetings with clients.
• Take ownership of daily project needs and communications.
• Communicate project status and deliverables with managers and clients.
• Record time daily.
• Design, create and program SQL databases per project needs.
• Manage project tasks, timelines, and communication.
• Perform routine site maintenance as needed.
• Other tasks as needed for successful project completion.
Company: Multiframes s.a.r.l
Job Type: Information Technology
Location Sin el Fil
Date Posted: Feb 18, 2020