The required Assistant Cash Manager should have an intensive knowledge of cash handling procedures, control daily cash collections, perform financial record keeping, and audit of funds by using automated accounting system "SytemFive". Cashier Supervisor should have supervisory skills to train, supervise and evaluate staff.
He/She should be responsible for aspects concerning improvement of company cycle of work and organization according to his/her privilege.
1-Readiness of the store on the opening and closing
3-Cashier monitoring & evaluation
4-Operating on cash register automated system (Systemfive)
5-Following the training of new cashier staff
6-Closing POS transaction report
7-Returns, discount, and account receivable invoices
8-Export data at the end of day (in case there is no support)
9-Reports to fill for Cash & accounting departments
10-Delivering cash deposits to bank
• Schedule commitment.
• Ability to prepare cashiers’ schedule.
• Ability to supervise, evaluate and motivate staff.
• Ability to be a team player and to cooperate with the branch manager.
• Ability to use the system to close POS.
• Ability to fill daily and weekly reports.
• Ability to hold responsibility of safe and store keys.
• Physical ability to stand for extended periods
• Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, and holidays, as needed
• Ability to be present on cash counters more than 90% of his working hours.
• Should have a university degree or equivalent.
• Computer literate with experience in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• English educated (French is a plus).
• 2 years experience in the same field
Company: Eldorado Shopping Center
Job Type: Accounting and Auditing
Date Posted: Mar 02, 2018