As Mobile Developer, you will be tasked with developing and maintaining mobile software applications by applying sound development practices and development methodology to support our product families, service businesses and/or infrastructure. You will work on a collaborative team creating a new healthcare-related web app and contributing to building it out on multiple mobile platforms. As a mobile developer you must be a team player who can contribute to technical discussions, participate in code reviews, collaborate with teammates and QA, provide effort estimates and meet deadlines.
• Design and build advanced applications for the iOS and Android platforms.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development and mobile device management efficiency.
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• A deep knowledge with Objective-C, Java and C-Sharp or PHP.
• Experience with mobile development third-party libraries and APIs
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
Company: DNY Group
Job Type: Information Technology
Date Posted: Jul 16, 2018