As a Business Development and Marketing Manager, you will help to devise, develop and deliver a comprehensive strategic and tactical plan for business development, income generation and awareness-raising for Reek Kinetics.
Includes but not limited to:
• Planning and overseeing business plans
• Pitching products and/or services
• Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
• Researching organizations and individuals
• Contacting potential clients and leads
• Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
• Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events overseas
• Marketing, SEO, social media, forums, blogs management
• Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching indupstry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
• Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
• Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
• Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
• Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Company: DNY Group
Job Type: Marketing and PR
Date Posted: Jul 16, 2018