- Follow all relevant after-sales policies, processes and standard operating controlled and consistent manner.
- Follow the day-to-day activities related to own job to ensure continuity of work.
- Undertake a range of technical resolution activities within given timelines and guidelines under close supervision and guidance to ensure answering customers technical queries.procedures so that work is carried out in a
- Forward unsolved problem to supplier through the right channels depending on product brand and warranty status.
- Inform customers about reparation fees and get approval to proceed with repair.
- Follow-up with supplier to ensure reparation and delivery of repaired item according to schedule.
- Maintain professional and courteous communication/quality of service with customers to ensure customer satisfaction
- Education: Technical degree.
- Experience: 0 to 1 year of experience in the Electro – Mechanical field.
- Linguistic Skills: Moderate in English & Arabic, French is a plus.
- Computer Skills: Moderate knowledge in Ms. Office.
Company: Mike Sport
Job Type: Manufacturing
Date Posted: Jul 27, 2018