• Responsible for project implementation and understands project implementation methodology.
• Direct contact with client during the project implementation
• Advanced analysis of the client requirements
• Prepares analysis documentations and business requirements.
• Responsible for testing new development / modifications related to the project.
• Provides system training to clients
• Communicates information directly and clearly. Checks for clarity and understanding during a conversation.
• University degree in Banking and Finance (BA or MA)
• 3-5 Years in the field of Finance, investments and banking operations, mainly in any of the following areas:
o Branch automation
o Trade Financing
o Treasury and Financial Investment Banking
o Consumer and Corporate finance and credit facility management; Islamic Finance is a plus
• Good knowledge of Finance data, systems and tools.
• Knowledge of banking software is a plus
• Have good verbal and written communication skills in Arabic French and English.
• Excellent writing and analytical skills
• Be a good problem detector and solver
• Ability to operate comfortably in high stress situations
• Good coordination skills and a team player
• Ready to travel to clients’ site as and when needed.
Company: Path Solutions
Job Type: Information Technology
Location Sin el Fil
Date Posted: Aug 27, 2018