Working Hours:Monday till Friday from 9:00 am till 6:00 pm
Location: Head Office - Zalka
Scope of the Job:
The Senior Marketing Specialist is responsible for planning/executing marketing activities in order to develop and maintain awareness of all brands & companies.
- Participate in setting up and implementing marketing strategies as well as a time table of promotions and activities in support of the marketing plan aiming at maximizing consumer brand awareness and revenues.
- Maintain strong relationship with media partners, stores and external parties to maximize marketing and advertising opportunities.
- Ensure adherence of all marketing campaigns/promotions to marketing plans and specifications set by brand owners in order to ensure regional/global brand image standardization.
- Stay up to date with Market and online trends relevant to the brand for ensuring campaigns and promotions are relevant within each market.
- Liaise with all internal and external parties to guarantee adequate planning, execution and monitoring of marketing activities.
- Develop and implement integrated marketing strategies in order to obtain set of objectives in terms of revenues, profitability and market share while preserving a consistent corporate image in all campaigns, promotions, and events.
- Develop and execute seasonal Marketing business plans based on the annual marketing strategy and the country business plan in order to increase traffic, average basket and conversion rates by understanding consumer behavior, requirements and competitors’ share.
- Meet sales and marketing objectives by forecasting brands’ requirements highlighting the efficiency of the campaigns recommending needed enhancements.
- Analyze market dynamics, competition and consumer behavioral changes by staying abreast of market trends to add value to the business and adjust the strategy execution accordingly.
- Manage budget expenditure and targets in terms of revenues and expenses.
- Recruit, train, motivate and evaluate his/her team to ensure the department has the necessary skill base and is optimally motivated and enabled to maximize potential and contribution to the company.
- Perform other duties that are aligned & related to the job scope.
- Education: Bachelor Degree in Marketing.
- Experience: At least 4-5 years of experience in Marketing field, Retail Marketing experience is a plus.
- Linguistic Skills: Advanced in written & spoken English, Arabic is a plus.
- Computer Skills: Advanced/ Extensive knowledge in MS Office.
Company: Mike Sport
Job Type: Marketing and PR
Date Posted: Aug 31, 2018