- Bachelor and/or Master Degree in tourism or any related field.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Arabic.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and writing).
- Other Foreign language skills (such as French) are a plus.
- A demonstrable interest and knowledge of key tourist destinations in Lebanon.
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients, both over the phone and face to face.
- Outgoing, proactive and self-motivated.
- Excellent organization skills, time management and details oriented.
- IT and Excel knowledge with strong numerical skills.
- Responding to tour inquiries from clients by email and phone.
- Proposing standard and customized tours & itineraries that suit the clients’ preferences, including a cost quote.
- Cooperating with clients in choosing their final tours & itineraries (with/without lodging), including agreement on final tour costs.
- Liaising with third party tour providers, such as drivers, bus operators, restaurants, wineries and hoteliers on availability and costs.
- Marketing of tours & events by implementing marketing tools, such as tour posters & flyers, Facebook and Instagram posts & teasers, and mass mailings.
- Managing of tour budgets.
- Collecting, evaluating and responding to customer feedback.
- Assisting in identifying new tour destinations and clients.
- Optional: Attending group and private tours as tour leader.