- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business or equivalent
- 3 – 5 years of experience in credit and collection
- Full proficiency in English is required (Arabic is a plus)
- Ability to build relationships, both internally and externally
- Strong analytical skills to complete credit investigations and make credit recommendations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented self-starter with a strong sense of urgency and the ability to multi-task
- Analyze information and effectively recommend solutions that support the business plan
- Complete credit investigations to make recommendations or decisions using corporate credit policies and procedures.
- Review credit for establishment of new accounts, credit line renewals, and new increases.
- Proactively and effectively collect past due accounts to ensure quick and consistent turn on A/R
- Managing the accounts receivable functions
- Ensure customer credit files are efficiently maintained at all times