INJAZ Lebanon is seeking Applications for the Area Project Manager position.
The Area Project Manager will be responsible for launching and running the projects in the respective governorate. This person will act as the primary representative for the project in the region and ensure efficient coordination and communication with local partners.
Community Partners and Youth Outreach:
- Coordinate closely with INJAZ community partners for program communication, youth outreach and registration as per agreed targets and organizing the project’s logistics.
- Identify additional community partners for youth outreach as needed and coordinate with them on the project’s outreach and logistics.
- Trainers’ & Volunteers' Management:
- Work closely with the Programs Manager on the recruitment and orientation of project trainers and volunteers.
- Organize the orientation workshops’ logistics and material.
- Ensure good coordination with the area trainers/volunteers and get their regular feedbacks on the project, youth attendance and performance.
Program Delivery to Youth:
- Knowledgeable of INJAZ Lebanon program content and ensures that it is being delivered according to the agreed project standards and plan.
- Support trainers to ensure successful program delivery, answer questions and address any issues as needed.
- Ensure that the Field Project Officer properly follows-up with all stakeholders (community partners, trainers, suppliers & service providers, …).
- Monitor project’s results and impact and report on community partners and trainers’ feedbacks.
Data Management, Communication and Grant Reporting:
- Ensure collection and analysis of relevant data (pre-post tests, attendance sheets, pictures, testimonials, trainers’ feedback) for reporting purposes and gather lessons learnt by monitoring project and communicating with local partners, trainers and youth.
- Ensure that all information sheets and delivery schedule are updated regularly as needed.
- Contribute to the execution of the project’s marketing plan by sharing project stories and testimonials and ensure appropriate branding in project locations.
- Support donor reporting as needed.
Logistics & Administrative Support:
- Ensure that project locations are well equipped and ready for the project implementation.
- Ensure that all activities are aligned with the project’s budget and provide supporting documentation and related reports.
- Manage the petty cash and report on it to the Finance & Administration Manager.
- Identify and manage project related suppliers and service providers in the region.
- Ensure availability of all program materials and coordinate with the Programs Manager on program printing requirements.
- Attend partners’ meetings and team meetings.
- Undertake other related duties, as assigned or requested by their manager
Position Qualifications - all required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Social Science, Developmental Studies, and Public Administration or other relevant field or equivalent
- 3-5 years of professional experience including project and team management (preferred projects to be related to entrepreneurship, youth and community development)
- Knowledgeable of the ecosystem in the North/Bekaa governorate.
- Ability to multi task and work independently in a fast paced environment.
- Proactive with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly motivated with excellent organizational, time management and teamwork skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Arabic