1. Participate actively and efficiently in conceptual design meetings and provide educated and innovative ideas and opinions.
2. Advise on best practices and optimizations throughout design projects.
3. Create visualizations (either by hand or via a software program) which convey accurate messaging and undertones as dictated by the project.
4. Develop product illustrations, logos, website graphics, etc. as needed
5. Check Quality Assurance (QA) designs for errors.
6. Pass final design to development/publishing teams for release.
7. Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints.
8. Work with a wide range of media and use appropriate graphic design software.
9. Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
10. Amend final designs to reflect comments and gain full approval.
11. Work as part of a team.
12. Strategize and plan a compelling and effective design concept.
13. Create clean, unique and innovate web interfaces using text, color, sound and imagery in banners, icons, menus etc.
14. Any other responsibilities and duties related to this role as may be determined by the General Manager.