2. You can visit our website without revealing personal information.
3. We use personal information to manage our business and to service you in a better way. Our primary purpose in collecting information about you is to provide you with information, services, advertisements, etc. that match your interests and preferences.
4. In some cases, we may share your personal information with third parties (e.g., if you respond to a company that advertises through our website).
5. Personal information identifies you and includes your name, telephone number, home/office address, and email address. However, your information that is available to the public by any means (e.g., in a telephone directory) is not considered as personal information.
6. We do not automatically obtain any personal information from the visitors of this website. Personal information is only obtained online if you submit it yourself through email or a post or when you register with Olbi. If you decide not to provide us with your personal information online, you may be unable to benefit from some of the services offered by this website such as Deals and Offers.
7. If you notice any errors or omissions in your personal information, please inform us in writing and we will correct them.
8. By providing us with your personal information, you agree with our collection, use and disclosure of that information as described in this Policy.
9. If you do not want your personal information to be collected, used or disclosed, then please do not submit your personal information to us.
10. If you have submitted personal information to us and wish to withdraw your consent to its retention, use or disclosure, you can do so by sending an email to “firstname.lastname@example.org”, subject to reasonable notice. If you withdraw your consent, you may not be able to benefit from some of our services.
12. We may use software that receives and records the IP address of the computer that has contacted this website. However, we do not link the IP address with the identity of individual visiting the website.
13. From time to time, we analyze traffic to determine which features and services people like so that we can improve our services.
14. We use various and reasonable measures to secure and protect your sensitive personal information against theft, loss or unauthorized access, use, modification, disclosure or disposal. Nevertheless, since no security measures are perfect and the data that is submitted online is not 100% secure, we make no warranties regarding the security of any personal information submitted to us online.
15. We may, at our discretion, change and update this Policy from time to time as and when we deem appropriate.